eSpin provides independent analytical laboratory testing services with specialization in characterization of nanofibers for industrial and academic researchers. We have state-of-the-art laboratories and instruments to evaluate your material. For more information about how we may help you, please contact us.
- Filtration Tests: Air permeability, filtration efficiency, pressure drop analysis, 52.2 ASHRAE testing of air filters, particle count and dust load analysis, filter media porosimetry, and media absorbency among other tests.
- Electron microscopy with elemental and image analysis
- Thermogravimetric analysis (TGA) in conjunction with FT-IR to determine gaseous components
- Differential calorimetric analysis (DSC)
- Physisorption, chemisorption, and vapor sorption analysis
- Density measurement
- Particle size analysis
- Moisture vapor transport (MVTR) analysis
- Electrical, optical, and mechanical analysis of materials