Jobs at eSpin
Our Chattanooga, Tennessee- based company develops nanofiber materials and innovative products. The eSpin "team" consistently innovates and develops quality products with highest safety standards, high professional standards, and an entrepreneurial spirit.
From time to time, we look for dynamic and brilliant professionals to be a part of our strong and passionate team. If you would like to contribute to the creation of innovative solutions from nanotechnology consider joining us. Please Email us your resume.
Feb 20, 2017
Position: Field Sales Manager
Identify and develop new sales opportunities, provides product solutions, ensures customer satisfaction, and maintains positive ongoing relationships to maximize sales for the company.
- Responsible for identifying new sales opportunities by contacting prospective custosmers through cold calling, premise visits, networking, lead generation, proposal submission, and customer appointments in order to meet and/or exceed established sales quotas.
- Develop action plans to cross-sell and up-sell accounts to increase overall total customer spend with the company.
- Provides accurate and deteailed weekly forecast funnel of identified and proposed opportunities in order to meet or exceed sales quota requirements.
- Maintian CRM (salesforce.com) and use system to ensure accurate pipeline
- Role requires overnight travel approximately 25-35%
- Experience: 3+ yrs
- Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree
- Excellent communication skills
- Industrial Sales experience preferred
eSpin believes in community engagement and plays a significant role in grooming local talent and development of advanced skills in Chattanooga. Based on the number of research projects being conducted at a time, we seek brilliant and meritorious students to work with our team and gain experience working with state-of-the-art technology. Please Email us your resume.